The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MAGALUF WORKERS 09!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
mjmadness View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2009 at 18:27

hi there i have accommadation and jobs going in magaluf for the workers

for more info contact me on
TEL 004478950866440 OR 0034620017311
hope to here from you soonTongue
mjmadness View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2009 at 18:41
Hi there I have apartments to rent in magalluf for the workers,
each apartment sleeps four people no prob.
All apartments have satelite tv and wifi and are located 20 meters from the beach.
If you are going to magaluf to work for the season contact me for job vacancies or accommodation. For more info:
TEL : 004407895086644 OR 0034620017311 
Hope to see you there Cool
mjmadness View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2009 at 18:44
Hi there I have apartments to rent in magalluf for the workers,
each apartment sleeps four people no prob.
All apartments have satelite tv and wifi and are located 20 meters from the beach.
If you are going to magaluf to work for the season contact me for job vacancies or accommodation. For more info:
TEL : 004407895086644 OR 0034620017311 
Hope to see you there Cool

gordie jaffaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordie jaffaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 00:42
hey ppl a previsaly worked in magaluf  and am goin bk out this year i was planning on goin around 25th march 4 spring break u can get accomadation for around a 150 deposit then 80 euro a week each based on 4 sharing or can rent privet 4 a little extra deposit cheeper weekly payments i am looking to go privet this year as it workes out better then paying your 600deposit between 4 then a silly 320 a week so if any 1 wants to go privet message me leereak@hotmail.com or same if u just wan a number 4 accom cheersBig%20smile
mjmadness View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 00:43

yes you can rent out accommadation for more deposit more like 900 to 1200 plus a finders fee whith is 1 month deposit that you dont get back (great deal) and  little less rent a week but you have to pay for water and eleck as well

plus you are stuck to a 6 month contract

most people are not there for that long

and in my apartmerts have sky and wifi for free

if you need an apartment for summer e mail me at mjmadness@yahoo.com cheers mj

if not good luck mate

gordie jaffaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordie jaffaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 04:02
yep mj u are rite i wht your saying its alot more convinient 4 one ov your appartments as it will cost a bomb privet am not telling the whole forum to go privet a was just wanting to try it myslf this year and u cannet do it on your own trouthfully i will probs end up in 1 ov your appartments especialy if i can get the 1 ross had with the balcony is tht ther cheers
JonnyT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2009 at 12:59
Me and my mate are guna Magaluf this summer no any good websites were we can find  job an accomidation info?? Sweeeet :D
mjmadness View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2009 at 19:08
GIVE US A PHONE MATE FOR ACCOMODATION AND JOBS 0034620017311
JonnyT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2009 at 12:54
Me and my mate are going out to Magaluf in April to work for the summer, if anyone is keen for sharing an acommidation somewere would be good, save sum cash when we are out there n that :D sweeet .
JonnyT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2009 at 13:14

Yeah mate il ring you noqw actually lol

scottish rossco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottish rossco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2009 at 01:33
any jobs in maga this year
mjmadness View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2009 at 23:39
Sure get your self over here!
scottish rossco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottish rossco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2009 at 12:06

whens best time to go

blondee69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondee69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 02:08

hello mj,

if you see this post contact me on face book! bcause ive tried adding you but your e mail address isnt recognised! i ad loads of questions for you about working in magaluf because ive seen what youve posted on a few bloqs and it seems good that youve know  lot about stuff over there!on one of the postings you say that the apartments that youve got just near the beach for the workers to rent out have free wi-fi and satelite! also you go on to say that you owne 2 bars over there in magaluf one of them which is club 21! you say that you owne an hotel as well! and that youve always got jobs going and accomodation to! well facebook have a forum that all past and fucture magaluf workers can join to talk about all the usuall stuff! well ive been talking to a bouncer that works at bcms and he said not to trust you because you rip all the workers off once there over there! and this bouners said that your full of sh*t that you dont owne no hotel near the beach and that you dont owne no accomodation for workers and he also says that you dont owne any clubs over there either! this bouncers told me that you always talk sh*t like that he says that your the manager of club 21 and thats it! he also says that the accomodation that you have are all private rents what you get your self and then you rent them out which is illegal in magaluf! and when you say in one of your postings that the rent you charge is 50 to 80 euros a week well this blokes told me that when people get over to magaluf that you charge 120 euros a week not 80eoros a week! and that you put about 7 people in one small apartment  sometimes more! my e-mail is blondee69@hotmail.co.uk

lauraxxxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauraxxxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 16:42
Hi,

I worked in magaluf a few times.  Mj was one of the first people we met.  I can honestly say I have had no problems with him at all!,
I would have no qualms about staying at his apartments again.  Yes it's true you may have to share with other people etc but that's part of the fun!  I had no problems with rent or dodging paying back deposits.  My friend Jaci was ill and the good samaritan took her to the doctor.  Mj also got us p.r trials.  I also worked with him at Mulligans,  again - fine (another job he got me) :)  I don't know if he has a hotel etc as I haven't been over in about 5 years (going back next year).   Any way trust him he's a nice guy xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic