The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IBIZA 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
abbieee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbieee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IBIZA 2012
    Posted: 25 August 2011 at 20:44

hello i'm planning on working the season in Ibiza next summer i'm looking to go out mid may time and staying till the season is over or just as long as possible really ! I love Ibiza it's like my dream to do this but i'm looking for like minded people to join me and live with me as my friends all seem to have comitments i'm dead serious about doing this, just need some other who are really up for it ! I love meeting new people so reply or add me on facebook and private message me !!! ibiza 2012 !!!!!! x xx  xx

Edited by abbieee - 25 August 2011 at 20:47
StuartC21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StuartC21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2011 at 23:09
hey im pretty much the same :(

ibiza or malia!
how do ya go about it tho gettin accom + a job :) ?x
abbieee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbieee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2011 at 23:20
im all about ibiza i really want to go ..well i was offered a job this year i honestly just walked in a bar that had a sign outside and he gave me a job there and then starting when i wanted! and as for accom i moved into an appartment with a worker i met over ther who was due to go home but i ended up coming home reall soon cus i hadn't planned well enough :(  ..have you been to ibiza before ? x x x
Colly87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colly87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:03
alrite ppl!! just back from ibiza there and workin nxt summer would definitly be up my streeet! it would prob take allot of cash up front tho to get it done as i went and worked for 6 weeks before but i didnt have enough money to cover rent and that so i had to come home..... where abouts did u get that job offer abbie?

Victoriaxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoriaxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:15
I'm working there too planning on heading out end May.. add me on fb guys :) xx
http://www.facebook.com/#!/victorianne7

Flying from bristol
Olivia6664 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia6664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 13:37
hiya everyone, i have experience and can answer some questions if you need just message me on facebook,
Will be looking for someone to share accomodation with next year =]

It's Libby Hughes (picture of me at dj decks)
Thanks
xx
abbieee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbieee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2011 at 16:01
colly it was at amsterdam bar add me on facebook babe, abbie watkin picture of me at the amnesia bus :) x x x
scouseste View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scouseste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 20:20
Im the same. I live in Liverpool were Garlands is based, was thinking of going down one day and asking them on how you go about getting jobs on the Booze Cruises behind the bar and that. Love to do the whole summer but havnt got a clue were to start haha
nstyles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nstyles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2011 at 13:44
Hey, I got back from Ibiza a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with it!

100% want to work out there next year, leave Essex about mid May and then stay in Ibiza all season.

Anyoen else planning on going from London? x
Blondie89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2011 at 16:38
Hi......Been to Ibiza this year....know it well, 100% going in may 2012 but all my friends have commitments, add me on facebook Amy Lee, might have to put Manchester after it to find me, looking for people to live with. Will be doin dancing work hopefully. Cannot WAIT <3 x
abbieee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbieee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:24
hello so many people have added me on facebook and messaged me ! keep them coming ! 

Edited by abbieee - 13 September 2011 at 12:25
Georgia0915 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgia0915 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 22:02
Hi!! My names Georgia, im 20 from Brentwood in Essex!! I'm really interested in going Ibiza next summer! Who's going?? In going it alone none of my mates wanna go :( boring!! But it would be good to meet new people who are doing it to and are flying from London or.. Anyway to be honest! Loool.. Add my Facebook.. My names Georgia McLeod :) xxx
mitchhogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitchhogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 01:49
Hello! I am also looking to work out in Ibiza for 2012 summer. Have been there 3 times in past year and a bit and can not get enough of it! Me and a mate looking to do it and up for sharing accommodation with anybody to make life cheaper. If anybody could give me any tips or anything to help then can contact me on facebook please? Add 'Mitchell Hogg' and my photo is me in a blue t shirt led down, thanks!
nstyles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nstyles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 10:20
Hi Georgia, I'm from Basildon in Essex!! add my facebook, Natalie Wilson (my picture is me in a pink dress and my mate in a blue dress in a cab lol, we both have brown hair)...

Cannot wait for May 2012! I'm going on my own in Mya would love to meet people to go with though... and my sister is meeting me out there in June when she finished uni xxx
m4rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m4rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 20:20
Hi guys.

I am also looking too work in ibiza next summer. any advice would b good flying out in may hoping to get a job accoum sorted. been there twice this summer and actually love it!

FB:Marc Hedges (me with sunglasses on outside vodka bar san antonio)
djdean1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djdean1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 21:34
Alright guys, Been to ibiza for 8 years running, and finally goin to take the plunge and work. Few questions for ppl who have done it.

1. Do i go with a company i.e. playaway?? As i heard they sort out your permits and legalities and thats apparently a plus.
2.Is it a case of printing amillion cvs out and firin them out, with pictures on them aswell, i read some places want a picture of yourself.
3.Is it a bad idea goin solo?
And last, How do i go about sortin out flatmates etcc???? On this?? or is it a case of askin when im over, much thanks!!!!

Dean
DJTripleRRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJTripleRRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:23
Also keen on Ibiza 2012, planning to go with a friend. From South Africa.

Add me on Facebook: facebook.com/ryanfucquasmith :)
nstyles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nstyles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:59
DJDean1, to be honest I think companies such as Playa way and Air-pro are a waste of money...

For very cheap you can book your own flights and hotel for a couple of weeks.

The only legalities is going to the police station when you are there to get a NIE number, just so the country knows you are there...

While your out there, if you go early may, the only people there will be the ones that have travelled alone to find jobs and accomodation, so you are bound to meet people to live with as eveyone is in teh same position.

Look at this website, a lot of useful info:
http://www.ibizahire.com/ibizainfo/work.php?section=ibiza

I have never worked abroad before, but since I've been back from Ibiza I have researched every day about working there...

I was planning on goign alone, but I'm sure i'll meet people before I go or even when I'm there :) I won't let the nerves stop me from going it will be the best experience ever

Facebook: Natalie Wilson (Essex)
abbieee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbieee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 16:26

natalie  i tried to find you but i couldn't

every body just added me on facebook please

spoke to loads of people so keep adding me ! :D
x x x x

Edited by abbieee - 15 September 2011 at 16:27
Holly! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 19:54
I wanna go to!! Im 20 and from bucks and called holly! Thinking of going the begginning/middle of may and as all my friends 'have other commitments' i'll be going on my own! So need some roomies :) so exciting and scary!! xxx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic