The Season Workers Forum

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Still looking for a bed...LDA, Tignes, Cham.......
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Still looking for a bed...LDA, Tignes, Cham.......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alexsno25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexsno25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still looking for a bed...LDA, Tignes, Cham.......
    Posted: 20 November 2011 at 16:03
Hi guys...

Just keeping it fresh that I still need to find a bed for the season....

So if you have an appartment, flat that you and your mates need one more person to split rent with, please let me know!

Tignes
Val D'Isere
Les Deux Alpes
Chamonix
La Plagne
St Anton

Just a few of the resorts i'm hoping I can land in.....If you have anything keep me posted as I can be out by the 10-12th Dec but can pay first month or deposit sooner if needed.

Easy going, up for a laugh and a lot of snowtime :)

Cheers
Alex
AlexLLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexLLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 14:47
Hey Alex,

Got a bed in Tignes. Only 1175 euros for Dec to end of April. Pay start of each month.
Sharing with myself (Alex 23) skier who has spent past two seasons in Canada and one before that in NZ, my girlfriend Martha (18) snowboarder just getting into it, and one other person.

Flat is pretty small with bunks in hall way and sofa bed in sitting room. Always the way with france I guess but helps with the price.

Email me at alexander_watt@hotmail.co.uk with a bit of chat about yourself and any questions you might have.

Cheers Alex
alexsno25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexsno25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 18:05
Not looking to live in boisses....sorry mate.

I wouldnt be able to afford the taxis every other night...
alexsno25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexsno25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2011 at 18:57
Anybody else??

Still keen as its started snowing now!!

Will be happy in Austria or Switz too :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic