The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas cook kidworld 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sian :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thomas cook kidworld 2012
    Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:04
Hi :) Just got a phone call from thomas cook saying I've got the job as a kidsworld worker for full season. Just wondered if anyone else has been told they've got the job yet?
Sian x
mfcdaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfcdaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 17:49
Hey... well done Sian, i have my assessment next saturday at Manchester. Really can't wait to get through my assessment and hopefully get the good news you have just recieved.

Did you have to do a presentation? Would you be able to give me some details on the assessment?

Thanks
Darren
x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 18:02

The assessment day was much better then what I thought it would be and i enjoyed it. Its split into four parts a presentation on activities with children, a quiz which is easy, a role play scenario with a thomas cook worker and a one to one interview. Just be yourself any you'll be fine :) Sian x
mfcdaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfcdaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 18:24
Did you get long to prepare your presentation?

I can't wait, feel like my lifes on hold until i find out if i'l be working away for the summer!

Well done again! Bet you can't wait to get away?

Darren
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 18:34
Well I got about 15 minutes but that's enough time as I had time to spare at the end. Yeh I felt like that, I only had my assessment day on saturday and they called me today so they get back to you quite quickly. I can't wait I'm nervous though x
mfcdaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfcdaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 18:40
Yeah i bet you are! I would be too, but i know i'd love it once am out there. When do you find out your training dates then?
Darren
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 18:43
I'm sure i'll be fine once i get over there :) are you applying for full season or high season? For full season I think the training is the middle of April x
mfcdaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfcdaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 19:03
Yes i applied for full season, did you? the application said the position is from April 1st 2012 - October 31st 2012. So i'd take it as April will be the training month. So your probably right! I'm soo excited, and i haven't even done my assessment yet.
Darren
x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 19:19
Yeh I applied for full season :) I think they start to fly people over on the 18th of april for a weeks training. I was really excited even more so now I've got the job x
mfcdaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfcdaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 16:36
Excellent! Good Luck... and who knows may see you at the training ! :)

Darren
x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 16:42
Kerry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2012 at 16:24
Im going to be a kidz world rep for first time for summer 2012 I cant wait going to be awesome :)
Kerry x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2012 at 16:30
Yeh its my first year too :) Am very excited about it all x
Kerry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2012 at 16:31

Have you got facebook ?? x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2012 at 16:35
Yes i have :) its sian timbers and my display picture is a group of girls, feel free to add :) x
Kerry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2012 at 16:37
Added you :) x
mfcdaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfcdaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2012 at 13:15
Hey i was also successful, add me on facebook if you like guys? And a very well done to both of u! x
my facebook is : Darren Moody (picture is just me in a blue top.)
LauraJayneeXo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraJayneeXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 18:46
Hey I'm a kids rep for TC too, anyone else know where their going? I'm off to Majorca on the 14th april! :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 18:50
I fly then on the 14th aswell for training :) x
LauraJayneeXo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraJayneeXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 18:58
Do you no where your flying from? I'm so excited! Struggling with the hole packing lightly thing tho! X
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic