The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas Cook Glasgow 3rd March

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
CraigC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thomas Cook Glasgow 3rd March
    Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:12
Heeeey!
Anyone else been given an Assessment day invitation in March?
Seems pretty late to me! But more time to practice my presentation i suppose. Big smile
charry4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charry4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2012 at 21:20
I have the 3rd march in glasgow for thomas cook escapades Big smile . That the same as you?
lorawilky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorawilky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 14:13

Hey im at Glasgow on 3rd March, are you there at 2:30?

Dustybin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustybin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 14:21
Hiya,
Same I've got the assesment on the 3rd of march aswell x
lorawilky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorawilky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 14:41
i was getting worried as its later then i thought it would be & i had not seen anyone really mention going on the 3rd march so i was getting worried haha!!
charry4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charry4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 16:27

Mine starts at 9 but it says to be there for 10. What kind of rep is yours? Im escapades?

GE03SUM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GE03SUM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 17:55
Av got 1 aswell :) what u doin ur presentation on?

G
charry4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charry4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 18:18
Im gona do mine on Bulgaria went there last year and loved it then going to choose the bar crawl and water park for the excursions you need to sell. what you doing?
lorawilky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorawilky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 19:23
Mine starts at 3pm eeeee I'm so scared & mine is for high season rep what about you's ?? :)
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 21:57
hey guys!
I got an email today saying they want me to come to this assessment day!
but i can't describe how scared I am, I didn't even think they'd look at the application!
I've just turned 18 so I'm kinda worried I'll jump into it too young. anyone else near my age?

& anyone from Dundee going?
x
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 21:57
oh & mine's just normal overseas rep, and it's at 9am!
charry4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charry4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 22:12

Hey, Im 23 so a bit older but theres loads of people that do it where they are you age ao i wouldnt worry. im nervous about the presentation just dont know where to start.

Im coming down from thurso so im going down the friday, you just coming up on the sat?
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 22:15
ahh fair enough then! :)
I'm scared I get there and don't know anyone and do my usual and go all shy, or put on my weird voice and annoy everyone! haha xD

ah right cool! :)
I think so, maybe the friday just incase though, don't know if I trust myself to get up and out in time! D:
charry4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charry4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 22:33
Aw you'l be fine :) not many people seem to have this date and no one seems to be for escapades which is what I have. what you planning doing your presentation on?
Im from way up in the highlands it takes me 6/7 hours on a train to get there :(
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 22:37
hope so! :)
aww, in a way I'm kinda glad, if it was like thousands of people I'd be so much more scared! haha. :)

aww my application was just for normal rep, but I think I'm gonna get rejected already because I have a microdermal on my face and a lip piercing... D:

but yeah! not sure about the presentation yet! if it can be anywhere in the world, at all, and not just somewhere Thomas Cook go to, I'd pick Uganda. I went there in 2010 and it was SO amazing!
But yeah if not that, gumbet! LOVED it there too! :D
you? :)

aww oh god that's awful! :(
good luck for the journey alone! haha :) x
charry4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charry4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 22:52

Yeah and hopefully less people we mean we have more of a chance .  I was wonder about tattoos i have one on my wrist, foot and along the top of my shoulder id cover them if i had to but id rather not. I was thinking escapades is clubs reps so hopfully tattoos are fine.  

I was thinking bulgaria i went there last year and thomas cook do escapades holidays there. In the email it says its more about selling the excursions not the destination. Im not sure on props tho?

Im dreading it already, the way back in going to aberdeen to stay for a few days so wont be so bad x
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 22:58
ah yeah good point!
yeah i read somewhere tattoos and piercings are fine with the like, club rep kinda jobs so should be fine!

ahh sounds awesome! I was meant to go there this year but my friends ended up getting a flat instead. gutted! haha.
but ah right that's true..gumbet will be much easier then! haha.
ah right same, not sure what would be...useful!

aww what a shame! yeah that's not so bad :)
charry4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charry4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 23:11
Bulgaria was brillant, if I got the job id love to be placed there.
Ive been having a look on here a few people said they made posters, leaflets ets. I just dont know Confused  I really need to get mine sorted. Ive been taking down tips that ive been seeing on here.
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 23:18
awesome! I'm gonna apply for escapades or 18-30 next year, I love all the places they do :P

ahh yeah! I'm so clueless, but a friend from work's flatmate was a rep last summer, so she said she'll ask him for tips!
so i'll pass them on! haha :)
charry4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charry4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 23:24
Yeah all the places are really good just hoping to get throught this interview day.   aw that would be great thanks :) 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic