The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas Cook Glasgow 3rd March

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 18:26
woo! :)
same, after speaking to people at work I'm totally keen!
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 20:35
I've got the interview on the 3rd of March as well. Im dreading it. Im very excited but stressed at the same time :)
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 20:47
what time is yours at? :)
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 20:50
9am but it says that i need to be at the reception at 8.30 so i booked myself a room in hotel to avoid tiring journey ha :) what about you?
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 20:53
ah me too!
I was getting scared no one else was going to be there at that time! haha. :)
but yeah I'm gonna be booking a hotel too because there's no way I could be up and ready and on my train for 6am! haha.
Scared about the presentation! Never done anything like this before, all my interviews have been just confirmation of getting the job! :/
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 20:57
there's one 3min walk from where the interview's held. its called the Merchant City Inn..costs £35 per night for a single room. Pretty decent price i'd say. +breakfast. I've never done interview in my life! all the previous jobs I got because I was lucky haha. Ive done a couple of presentations at my course but it's not the same thing. Im pretty sure I'll go all red haha. 
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:02
oh that's pretty good! might have a look, thanks for that :)

aww! yep same! was just given them, pretty much!
aw i know, me too! every time i speak in front of like a group, especially one I don't know, I just panic, go all red and shaky!
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:04
you're welcome :)
Saaame. But what's to be will be I suppose. Im quite scared of the role plays as well. Not sure what will they come up with
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:05
:)
yep I guess, no way to avoid it! just need to be confident.
same! i'm scared of everything except the maths test, if we get that too! haha.
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:07
haha damn straight. I suppose forums like these helps you tho. You know roughly who's gonna be there and it might make you feel a little bit more comfortable
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:10
yeah it helps a bit so that's good :)
ah well we have like a month to prepare, so all good!
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:10
hah yeah im trying to gather as much information as i can but no matter who i ask they all seem to say "just be yourself and be confident that's all it takes"
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:11
yeah I noticed that too, so I end up just asking everyone for the millionth time what to do! oops haha.
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:12
hahahaah same. i just keep repeating the same questions just to make sure i've got everything right haha
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:13
same haha! well it's better doing that than paying like £90 for some online course that probably doesn't even help! haha.
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:15
yeah and takes time to do it. if i were to do this course i think i'd do it if i got the job. just to learn more tips but currently I just need to hope I'll do the best i can at the interview. im sure i'd be a wreck at the interview...all the nerves and stress ha
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:18
yep, that sounds like a better plan haha.
same, hope we do well!
good luck :)
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:19
yeah i hope that too. Good luck to you too. We might get a chance to talk at the interview and who knows we might be put in the same group ha :)
stephneh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:20
yep! knowing someone even a tiny bit will calm me down a little!
oladratw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oladratw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 21:22
yeap same :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic