The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf 2012!! Booked!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Natz18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natz18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Magaluf 2012!! Booked!!
    Posted: 13 March 2012 at 16:27

I have eventually booked up to work out in Magaluf this summer! Heading out in May with 4 other crazy girls! Cannot wait! :)

Who else is heading out at this time for a season in Maga?! Up for meeting loads of new people when we get out there!

Any advice or information would be appreciated!!

9 weeks and counting! bring it on!! xoxox
Gemzy! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemzy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 09:45

Heyaaa !!!

I am off to maga this season too. I leave april 21st for the summer. I cannot wait, gonna be the best summer ever.
Where abouts you girls staying? n what dat do you fly out?
xx
Natz18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natz18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:06

Nice one!! We head out not too long after you on 15th of May!! We have booked up through a company called Bang Tidy Abroad, and doing it that way! :) Not too sure on the name of the apartments were moving into as of yet, all I know is that it is on the beach lol! Where about you staying? You just over yourself? Have you done it before? xx

Gemzy! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemzy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 15:41

Ahhhh i see! i'm just heading out with my mate n a lad i have met through one of these websites. We are staying in the playa mar for the season. Never done it before but been on holiday there plenty times. How about you ? only 34 days for me =) its flying by!! x

Natz18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natz18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 09:13
Lucky you! You will be over there in no time! 8 more weeks for me! Havent worked there but been over a few times as well! can't wait to just get over there, get some sunshine and have an amazing summer!! xx
Gemzy! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemzy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 07:08

I know its gonna be one AMAZINGGGG! summer!!

How much money you planning on taking out with you ?
You got facebook? if so add me www.facebook.com/gembo89
xx
Natz18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natz18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 08:13
I will add you later on as I am at work just now and can't get on facebook! Or you could add me, Natalie Mackay, photo of 3 girls in the display picture! No idea how much money I am taken really, just as much as I can possibly save between now and the time I go! What about you? Have you been in contact with anywhere about jobs? xxx
Natz18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natz18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 08:15

Have you applied for a spanish national insurance? xx

Gemzy! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemzy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 17:11

Im at work too so can't get on fb.

I'm hopinh to have about £800 to take with me. I've emailed a few bars but they just say just pop in when you get here cos they'd rather see you in person first. As far as i am aware you don't need a spanish national insurance number as near enough everywhere pays you cash in hand. You would only need one if you got signed to a contract n they paid you into your bank.
Where you staying?
xx
Gemzy! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemzy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 17:13

Forogt you'd already told me your going with bang tidy. just ignore that question asking where your staying lol

xx
sophie90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 19:15
Hiya, I'm heading out to Santa ponsa on the 5th may, already got a job but going out alone so it's a bit scary lol are you both going to magaluf then to look for work ?

Soph x
sophie90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 19:17
I've just noticed ur from boro too lol x
rach11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rach11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 19:48
Hi Sophie, 

Im heading to santa ponsa on the 10th May, I have a job aswel. What are you doing about accommodation?

Rachael
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic