The Season Workers Forum

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Magaluf Zante Kavos Napa ANYWERE to work for summe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf Zante Kavos Napa ANYWERE to work for summe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alisonwhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alisonwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Magaluf Zante Kavos Napa ANYWERE to work for summe
    Posted: 27 March 2012 at 16:21
Heeyyy :) Me and my friend have just decided we need to get out of sh*ty Dublin for the summer and get our ass to the sun we never went abroad to work before so any info will help ha,Were 19 & 20 and  Were thinking Magaluf Zante Kavos Napa all the obvious kinda places to go lol
Is there sites that can give us a list of bars to email for rep work bar work or waiting jobs? or do u just go over and hope your one the lucky ones to find work? 

All info will help :)

Xx

Gemzy! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemzy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2012 at 20:55

Hiyyaaaa!

I'm off to magaluf on th 21st of april hopefully to find work.
Best way about it is to just book a cheap holiday then look for workers accom in that time and a job then if all else fails least you have your flight home.
No bars will give you a job unless they have seen you in person so the only way is to get yourself out there.
xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic