The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gemma-Lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemma-Lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season work
    Posted: 13 April 2012 at 18:57
Hi Everyone! Im thinking of takeing this summer off from my current job and moveing abroad to work for the summer season, im thinking of somewhere like Magaluf, Kos, Ibiza or Ayia Napa. The trouble is im just unsure of were to start with this whole adventure, would be greatful if you could help me out please.

Thanks Gem x
ashleigh2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashleigh2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 14:51
Hi gemma

I started looking on google for summer season 2012 jobs in the area i wanted to go to (Kos) i got in touch with some animation teams as i wanted to work in the hotels and went to some interviews beginning of february. Really depends what you want to do and where really. Most people book a hotel for a week after looking on the internet at plces they mgiht b able to get jobs when they get to thei destination.

Hope that helps

Ash
gemdrops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdrops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 17:07
I'll be definitely in Kos this summer, all booked!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic