The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Animawork- Kardamena

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ashleigh2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashleigh2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Animawork- Kardamena
    Posted: 15 April 2012 at 14:47
Hey guys

Ive recently been employed by Animawork, animation team to work in Kardamena Kos. Anyone going to be out in Kos this summer (i fly out 2nd week in May) working the animation team scene. or even anyone whos been out there before with suggestions on where to go and things to avoid?

Ashleigh
EmmaMc89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaMc89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2012 at 03:40
Hi Ashleigh,
I was just wondering what they seem to be like as a company? do u know people who have worked for them before? what was the recruitment like?

ashleigh2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashleigh2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2012 at 18:37
Hi Emma

They have been fantastic. I posted my cv on a website and they contacted me based on the experience i have in this line of work. They had a casting day in Manchester which i attended beginning of February. Its been kind of slow going obviously because the hotels are preparing for the season. But Cristian who i dealt with is fabulous and will help you with any queries. Ive emailed him numerous times. I've now got my flight booked and my hotel allocation and i'm all set to go

Ash
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic