The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kavos 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
shanewilliams19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanewilliams19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kavos 2013
    Posted: 28 June 2012 at 15:28
Hi,

Me and my friend are looking to work in Kavos/Ipsos from early june to end of august 2013. We really have no idea where to start. My friend is going Kavos tommorow for a holiday so she is going to find out some more information.
How did everyone else do it? Did you just turn up? We are thinking of booking a hotel for 4 or 5 days whilst we look for an appartment in which to live in and then to look for work within the area.
What are the sort of prices to stay per week in a rented appartment etc?

Last thing, to cut costs we would look into sharing an appartment if anyone is up for it?

2013 CANNOT come quick enough :D
DannyHoughton7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannyHoughton7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2012 at 23:13
You've still got time to do it this year mate! I've just come back from Kos, had three jobs in a week and didn't like the place so I flew home yesterday!
sophie.preston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie.preston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2012 at 17:42
I'm looking to do the same. Wanted to do it last year but had no clue where to begin with jobs etc. Just came back from Kavos this week and there was so many job advertisements literally everywhere. I was thinking of just turning up and perhaps booking a hotel for a week til I was sorted. It's exciting!
VALUABLE2G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VALUABLE2G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 21:10
If your friend finds out any usual info can you forward it my way to please as im wanting to be away june til august, trying to get a mate to do it too

cheers
VALUABLE2G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VALUABLE2G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2012 at 21:21
Forgot to add we'd proberly be interested in apartment shares
elyssemohanbartlett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elyssemohanbartlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 21:50
just got back from 9 months in spain and now im looking to go kavos 2013? but im coming by myself and need someone to share apartment with, as i wont be able to cover all costs. dont care who just need someone to share with. facebook on Elysse Mohan-Bartlett if intrested x

Edited by elyssemohanbartlett - 01 October 2012 at 21:59
Jenny213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:31

I went to Kavos this year (2012) for a 2 week holiday and absolutely loved it, so im thinking about going out again next summer (2013) for the whole season this time though. Would be attempting it alone, so if there is anyone that would be keen to find an apartment together that would be great give me a message. x

Chrisbowman91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrisbowman91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 21:09
Hey i went to kavos this summer and loved it, thinking of going back next summer to work the whole season. all of my mates say they are up for it but keep making excuses to not go, so it looks like ill be going alone. so ideally i want to make friends before i go to share accommodation with etc. Send me a message if you want to talk more, Facebook -Chris Bowman or Twitter @chrisbowman91 
JazzDyson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzDyson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 02:59
Smile

Edited by JazzDyson - 15 January 2013 at 16:56
Jenny213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 13:56
www.facebook.com/jenny.sayers.79 <Add me on facebook if anyone is interested in chatting about apartment sharing for Kavos 2013?

Jenny xx
Kavosste View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kavosste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 23:17
I was there on holiday this year and it was amazing!!! Every where we went there was places looking for staff offering accom too but me n a mate left it til last day there to look for a job so we Cudnt get one as most places want a nights trial n we were flyin home that day! :-( gutted!! I'm looking at goin back start of next season n hopefully find a job out there for the full season just bookin to go as a holiday for 2 week spend the 1st week getting smashed then look for a job durin the 2nd week....
liam869 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam869 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 23:35

I went away straight after my exams finished this summer (to sunny beach) and absolutely everywhere was looking for workers so I think the best thing to do is to fly out there early and just ask around. I am planning on doing it this summer to Kavos aswell once i've finished my exams, so will just book a hotel for few days and get asking as soon as I get there. Would be very serious about sorting out an apartment share to!

Llw90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llw90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 00:09
Hey, 22 yr old girl going solo 2013 as none of my mates are up for it. I'm from Scotland. Pm me if ur also doin kavos 13 and we can sh*t ourselves with nerves and excitement together haha
YazzDelgado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YazzDelgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 21:54
Yeah I'm looking to do the same. One of my mates says he's on doing it with me but I can tell he's not 100 percent. When you thinking of going??
Llw90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llw90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 21:56
I'm gonna go about the 2nd week of may. Can't wait!!
YazzDelgado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YazzDelgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 21:56
Fb me if your looking to go kavos 2013 and need to share apartments or looking for jobs. I wanna do it to!?

Yazid Delgado Ben. Get at me!
kjohnstone6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjohnstone6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2012 at 00:26
Hi there
i have been too kavos twice now
and looking to go out and work for a whole season...

anyone know any good accomadtion ????

az2305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote az2305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 07:16
hey everyone im 20 years old from australia, will be in kavos june/july 2013 looking to work, i have an euro passport so its no worries. facebook me if your interested in sharing accomodation or just meeting up over there!! facebook- Az Wattam
Aidane08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aidane08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 13:47
Going out 13th of may cant wAit im buzzing hopefully get a job asap !
Nicky2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicky2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:50
I went kavos last summer and it was amazing going out with 2 mates to work this summer probably from June-August, everyone just gonna get a weeks accomodation and then try get a job in that week? Anyone got sites for cheap accomodation for that week?! add me on Facebook! Nicky Brown, profile pics blonde hair red dress

Edited by Nicky2012 - 07 December 2012 at 10:54
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic