The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IBIZA 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
gemmadawson89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemmadawson89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:24
Hello all X 

Again!! Been a while since I was last in this forum Smile

Anyways, me and 2 of my friends are looking for 2 more people, either male, female, or one of each. LoL. We don't mind..To share our 2 bedroom, 4 beds, 1 double sofa bed apartment in San Antonio area. All mod cons, washing machine, dryer, oven, fridge/freezer etc, also has WiFi, swimming pool and BBQ terrace downstairs.. It's only £1150 per month shared between 5 people, works out at £230 per month inc all bills!!!

Ideally looking for 2 people who arrive in Ibiza on or around 14th May as that's when we arrive, give or take a few days and it would be cool, but need someone arriving close to this so it doesn't mess up the rent situation Smile

Add me on facebook www.facebook.com/gem.dawson, or PM on here..

Thanks, Gem xXx

niek asveld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niek asveld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2013 at 11:43

WE ARE LOOKING for sun hungry PROMOTERS for the upcoming SUMMER SEASON 2013 in IBIZA!

WHERE? IBIZA– the amazing island (Playa dén Bossa)

WHEN? From May – October 2013 (min. 6 weeks)

WHAT? PROMOTION for the best clubs and parties. We has been working successfully with DISCOPOINT-IBIZA, who is running its own legendary pre-,after- and boat-parties and with all the biggest and famous clubs (Space, Ushuaia, Amnesia, Pacha, Privilege, DC-10, Zoo Project ,...) of the island. Your job as a promoter would be to invite tourists on the beach to our events (pre-, after- & boatpartys) and to the events of the biggest clubs of the island.

WHAT MAKES THIS JOB SPECIAL?

the best team, accommodation, high income and of course the beach with an international party crowd as working environment, the chance to improve your language skills and to get friends from all over the world. Simply,that will be the best summer of your life!

TO APPLY send your CV with two pictures to niek@discopointibiza.com

Checkt out: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...897081?fref=ts

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!

michaella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 16:06
Hey guys..I head out middle of june to work.. need somwere to stayanyone help me out? Fb michaella mccollum connolly
RyanIbizaIntro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanIbizaIntro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2014 at 23:12
Hi,

I work for a company called Ibiza intro (www.Ibizaintro.com) We help first time workers find the feet in Ibiza. It's a package deal that includes your first months accommodation & offers you a Guaranteed job trial in the many different job roles we have available. 

We help you with your NIE number, setting up your mobile phone, arranging your workers club passes, finding accommodation for the rest of your stay & more. Your first week itinerary includes job training, tour, beach days out, boat and villa parties. This package is ideal for people travelling alone as well as people nervous about starting a season in Ibiza. You can contact me directly on Ryan@ibizaintro.com if you has any questions.
< style="display: none !imant; : fixed !imant; padding: 0px !imant; margin: 0px !imant; left: 0px !imant; top: 0px !imant; width: 100% !imant; height: 100% !imant; : transparent !imant; : 2147483647 !imant; border: none !imant;">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic