The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tommo2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommo2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Magaluf 2014
    Posted: 17 September 2013 at 17:55
Two guys 19 and 20 wanna go out to maga in late April early may to do a season looking for another person or a few more to share accommodation with, both been out before up for pritty much anything just want an awesome summer message me back
CAN'T WAIT BRING IT ON !
Jemmacrosby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemmacrosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2013 at 17:54
hey! im going out to magaluf in mid april and looking for people to share with :) its me and a friend 18 both girls! actually can not wait to get back out there! add me on facebook x jemma crosby 
Leannekwx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leannekwx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2013 at 14:31
Hi ! Me and my friend both wanna go out next year, both neve been before so would be good to go with use, we will both be 21 by time we go were from Liverpool both girls x
ginaex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginaex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2013 at 16:34
hi looking t go out to maga next year but dont want to go alone, was looking to go may/june and someone or 3 people to share accommodation with. 
add me on facebook georgina edwards thanks x 
17 years old 
ginaex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginaex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2013 at 16:38
hi, i am 17 in december and want to go abroad bad to work!i might be abit young byt deffo interested in going out there that time as id have a better chance of getting a job as its early in the year. x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemmacrosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2013 at 16:42
Just to let you girls now, to get a job you need to be 18 not many people will employ if your under 18
Rosiefraser94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosiefraser94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2013 at 16:51
Hey!!
I'm 19 year old female from scotland wanting to go to magaluf to work the season next year in the break from uni. All my friends are either poor students or work full time so dont have anyone to go with and as it would be my first time working there im looking for someone to go over with and share an appartment with :-) add me on facebook its rosie fraser and the picture is on me in a black dress and i have blonde hair x

Edited by Rosiefraser94 - 19 September 2013 at 16:56
barbietroll View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbietroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2013 at 22:07
hey im defo going , but going alone aaah! add me on facebook its Samantha zalewska
ashleigh3890 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashleigh3890 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2013 at 15:36
Im 23, my friends 22 both girls. Going april/may if anyones interested in sharing message me or dm @ashgleave, male or female not bothered xx
hanjay93xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanjay93xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2013 at 16:08
hey ! Im a 20 year old girl. I have paid £50 deposit online to go with a company called 'magaluf workers' (www.magaluf-workers.com) they want £400 all in total for a months accommodation, a week with a rep to help get a job and know all the ins n outs. Im not sure if it will be cheaper going straight into workers appartments? someone help :( im stressing! i just wanna be magaluf already. I was planning to go out April 8th if anyone wants to go around that time, easier to get jobs and more apartments available. 

Jones.Hanna.1993@gmail.com
twitter: @hannajones93
facebook: www.facebook.com/hannerjones

message me if you're planning to go out next year. Beer
Jessicaethel22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessicaethel22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2013 at 17:05
Hey im 23 and looking to go out april/may time 
Going alone so looking to find some people to live with and that 
add me or message me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jess.j.lawson.5
kurtblue95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurtblue95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2013 at 00:32
Anyone who's thinking of going to maga 2014 add
Me on Facebook could do with sharing accomadation ect.

Fb - Kurt blue or twitter - @kurtblue1

Cheers xx
sophiea92 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophiea92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2013 at 05:28
Worked out there this year and going back out on my own next year. Looking for people to go with around the same time so we can look for acc when were out there. I'll be looking to go mid April again. Find me on Facebook Sophia amico x
monkeyboyy42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeyboyy42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 21:06
myself and a mate are looking to go around end of april, just wondering have anybody heard of these? http://www.magaluf-workers.com/ we've both applied with them, and they are asking £450 for accomadation and a guaranteed job when we get over there, but not sure weather to believe it or not any body able to help?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemmacrosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 21:15
That is asking for soo much! Go through www.platinumclubmagalluf.co.uk they are no way near that
Much! And offer you so much more! I'm going with them
And the guy is genuinely nice to :) what's app me if you wanna ask me anything about it :) 0788123797
Jemma x
monkeyboyy42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeyboyy42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 21:27
thanks Jemma, just another quick question, have you paid for the package? and if so how does it work 
thank you
James x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemmacrosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 21:33
Yeah I've paid for it :) text me, cos this is draining my battery or add me on Facebook :) Jemma Crosby x
cliodhnakennedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliodhnakennedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2013 at 14:13
hey me and a friend are aslo looking to head out this summer to maga to work,both girls and 18! and both are really looking to have a amazing time!!
Tommo2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommo2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2013 at 17:44
Anyone interested on heading to Maga this summer still not found anyone to head out with
Thinking of going it alone ATM

19 just up for anything wanna make it my best season yet message me people :) !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemmacrosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2013 at 18:18
Add me on Facebook Tomo :) Jemma Crosby, blonde girl in picture :) x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic