The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hot or Cold?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jess9891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess9891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot or Cold?
    Posted: 11 May 2007 at 22:04
I'm in dilemma. I want to do a colunteer placement teaching but I also want to do a ski season. However, these clash and I am unable to do bothhh! Which would people say has been the most fufiling if you managed to do both?

Thankyou replies would be much appreciated.
Jace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 07:18
why not do both but at different times of the year Jess?

J.
herecomesthesun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herecomesthesun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 15:39
The teaching would be much more career focused that the ski season so I'd do this after the ski season.  The ski season would only be 4-5 months andI am sure you could pick up summer teaching work as well. Summer schools etc.

If you did the ski season, it would be good to have plan and some career goals afterwards. Having seaid that there will be some common skills that would be transferable to both, working with people, children  etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic