The Season Workers Forum

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mayrhofen - Montafon : ROOM or apartment wanted!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mayrhofen - Montafon : ROOM or apartment wanted!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mayrhofen - Montafon : ROOM or apartment wanted!
    Posted: 22 October 2008 at 18:08
Hey,

We, 2 girls from Belgium, really want to go on season in Mayrhofen or Montafon (december - april) this winter and we are still looking for an appartment or rooms to rent or to share with other people.
If anyone could help us out ?
 I know we are late, circumstances
We're willing to work as well

THANKS a lot !

missapril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missapril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 21:23
Hey girls!

I'm Jelena from Tallinn, Estonia. Also going in december to Mayrhofen for work, and also looking for the room, but.. with no success...  My employer promised to let me know if he hears anything. So, if I know anything I will let you know. And please, if you find something, I'm also very interested. 

By the way, where are you going to work and when exactly are you going there?

Regards,

Jelena
mj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 13:57
hey
well, we don't have work yet... so if your employer needs more people ? what kind of work is that? it would be very nice if we could have his telephone nr...
we found a house, 10 km from mayrhofen, but it's too big for us. It's only me and a friend, the house is ment for 5 people.
the search for an appartment in mayrhofen goes on! If we find someting I'll let you know

greetz
missapril View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missapril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 13:46
Heeyy!

It's a small ski rent shop. Only 8 people working there, and it's all set for the season. I'm sorry. But it's sure you will find something.
10 km from Mayrhofen is not a problem for me, i'm coming with a car, and I know a couple who would be interested... But still Mayrhofen sounds more interesting.  Anyway, what was the price for the house?

Have you ever done a season in Mayrhofen?

Jelena 
01wills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 01wills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 18:42
hey me and a friend are coming over as well also looking, so if you find one to share with 4 -5 people and are interrested let me know. Also I know a place where you can rent individual rooms quite cheap near scotties. What date are you going out,? Also I have no job either yet!!
mw4937 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mw4937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2008 at 16:03
Looking for single room or apartment to share with others in Mayrhofen for the whole season.. can anyone help or know of anywhere?
mw4937 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mw4937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2008 at 16:04
why is Mayrhofen so difficult to find anywhere as?!?
ppppresser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppppresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 13:36
LOOKING FOR ACCOMODATION IN MAYRHOFEN FOR 08/09 SEASON

We're prepared to share rooms etc and are pretty flexible.

If anyone's looking to find accom too or has anywhere to offer or knows of a place we would love to hear from you!

We are a group of 7 looking for accommodation in Mayrhofen this season. We're all easy going mid-20's snowboarders looking for work whilst we're out there.

Thanks
L2A crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppppresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 09:00
note: this is a peak time of the year for this forum.. jesus
spruce18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spruce18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 13:00
hi, i too am looking for accomodation/ work for mayrhofen.
will take anything really. my friend is out there now and looking for places and im going out in about 2 weeks. dont mind sharing etc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppppresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2008 at 22:40
hey mate, yeah I have 2 people out there looking too, give me a shout if you find anything and you wanna share.. cheers
01wills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 01wills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2008 at 22:44
ahey i'm out here now and  have a place. Who are your friends i may be able to help them? where are they staying atm?  its hard to get a room where i am unless you can speak german and have really good negotiating skills hah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppppresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2008 at 23:47
Hey man,

My girlfriend and a mate are out in Mayrhofen now.. They are just staying in a hostel or something somewhere but are looking for accom for a bunch of us as we speak. Their numbers are:

Helen: 07807576667
Jim: 07933566022

Try both as they are swapping Sim cards between the same phone I think.

I know exactly what you mean about speaking German, its pretty hard to get anything sorted without speaking the language.

Cheers for any help!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppppresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2008 at 23:47
Or just ring me if they dont respond..

Greg: 07799691666

Awesome
HellsBells84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellsBells84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 16:13
Hey, I am in the French Alps at the minute but I am leaving next week to come to Mayrhofen. Does anyone have any tips on where to find accommodation or a job? Im a 24 year old irish girl, and would happily sleep on the floor if it was cheap enough! If anyone knows anything, please let me know, or Im going to be sleeping in my car for 5 months!
01wills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 01wills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 16:28
hey, getting accomo out here is really really hard, your best bet is to buy the heimeitsstimme its the local paper and if any where there are ads in that and for jobs.work is not so hard to find tho. Also greg the reason i have not rang your friends is because i no longer have a room for the season and am looking my self, so i would not be of much help haha unless any one finds some whre big to share

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellsBells84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 16:37
Ok, cheers for that. If you find somewhere,and ae looking for aomeone to share with, let me know! I will be coming across next week. Where are you staying at the minute?
01wills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 01wills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 16:47
i have a room at the moment, 10 euros a night, but i cant stay here for much longer, its not really a guest house or any thing the guy does it as a favpour for me. you have to get oiut here and like talk to people and stuff, but yeah i would be up for sharing. theres an apartment that might be coming up on the 16th, but its 8km out of town so i dont want it, and the guy speaks english, but he wont know until the 16th

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellsBells84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 17:12
I have a car with me so 8km wouldnt be too much of a problem. Id be willing to give lifts if you wanted! Do you have a contact number for him?
01wills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 01wills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 17:28
yeah sure 06642144207 thats obviosly an austrian number, but he is english i think. I preffere to stay in mayrhofen as it has really good seasonair scene and my friends are here. I will just wait for an appartment to come along or something, maybe buy a van haha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic