The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking to meet people - Chamonix

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
irishaupair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishaupair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to meet people - Chamonix
    Posted: 09 January 2010 at 16:10
Hey,

I'm working as an au pair here in Chamonix and would love to get to know some more people.

Contact me if you'd like to go for a coffee/drink sometime!
benbutler91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benbutler91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2010 at 22:14
Im working in st gervais just by chamonix. email me benbutler91@hotmail.com :) 
alex_earl_1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex_earl_1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 22:59
hey

gna be spending the summer in chamonix ....... was wondering if anyone was going to this concert de la coupole on the 15th of may .......... let me no via email alexearl1988@hotmail.co.uk
mroz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 16:39
hey everybody, i'm coming to chamonix in mid august to work as an au pair, looking for a team (even one person is also absolutely all right:)) to go out , get a coffee or a good ice cream and also do some sports of course, i'm a girl 19 yrs old - just give me a shout via private message , i'm on the place generally till december
staceybrowning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staceybrowning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 18:23
Hi, i'm kind of new to this website.. and to the concept of working abroad. Could someone tell me how I'd go about trying to find a job abroad? x
Melis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2011 at 21:19
Hi

i am doing a season here aswell, might do summer aswell.  Where about are u working?   Im looking for someone to go out skiing/boarding and maybe few nites out in town when there is some time. 

Get intouch if wanna go out and meet some more people.

Melissa

Melis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2011 at 21:22
Hi,

Think im doing this wrong wrote back on the forum.  Anyway, would love to meet some people to go out ith have some fun on the slopes and in town.

Get intouch if wana go out to meet some more people. 

Melissa
Lovisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 13:50
Hi!
I'm also here this season, and I would love to meet you, either in the slopes, or in the village. Are you intrested? Day, time? I'm an au pair, so I'm often free between 9 and 15.30, and in the evenings.

//Lovisa
James. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:18
Good afternoon!

I know this is a bit of an old post but I have just arrived in the area and wondering if anybody is lives in or around Les Houches area the village is ten minutes from Chamonix? I have just came from Geneva doing an Au Pair position and now this is my first ski season!

If anybody is about to grab or coffee or something let me know!

Thanks.
EloiseB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EloiseB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:23
Hello I have just arrived in Brides les bains and feeling a bit lonesome! would love a chat or a coffee so let me know if your near

thanks
x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic