The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interski Interviews ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tomw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interski Interviews ?
    Posted: 25 June 2010 at 16:49
hey ,

I have an interski interview coming up for a resort assistant position. Any previous interski workers have any advice / hints / tips for me about the interview apart from all the standard stuff thats involved in interview prep ?

cheers !
lou08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2011 at 00:22
Hey, i wouldn't even bother applying for interski. They're the worst company to do a ski season with!! They're unreliable, they're so very unorganised, and the management is appalling. The team is built up of a bunch of arrogant and selfish people who couldn't be more pathetic. The management watch you, pick people out and you're forever being slated. You are treated like dirt, and you never know what you're doing half of the time!!

My advice, move on and apply for maybe Equity? Crystal? Ski Alpine or something :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic