The Season Workers Forum

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St Anton - Private ski instructor wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hoon3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoon3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: St Anton - Private ski instructor wanted
    Posted: 01 November 2010 at 15:23
Hi there, me and a few friends are heading to St Anton this season and we'd like to hire 1 or 2 private instructors to give us a few lessons. Abilities range from absolute beginners to advanced. If you know of anyone who is available from 26th December to 2nd January, please private message me.

Many thanks,
j. xx
ipanema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipanema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 11:25
I'm coaching in St Anton starting dec 24. Give me a holler on my austrian cell if you're still looking for a ski coach after you have arrived. +43 676 79 39 106. I'm a certified austrian ski instructor living in the uk and skiing in lech and st anton wintertime. Note I dont do advance bookings, only short term, confirming availability 1-3 days prior to the day you want to ski.  Cheers, Mike.
ad.jones7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ad.jones7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 17:29
Hi Mike,

I am a qualified ski instructor CSIA level 1.

I would like to instruct in ST Antons and am curious how to go about this.

I have a British passport so the visa isn't a problem.

Cheers,
Adam
kiwifoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwifoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2011 at 16:35

Hi,

Myself an a group of friends have a week in St Anton booked from December 24th. Three of us are beginners and are keen to get several lessons with an instructor to kick us off. Are you available again this year?

Regards

Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic