Head of Sports and Activities (Summer)
With over 35 years of experience, Ardmore Language Schools is a leading junior English Language programme provider which takes English learning beyond the classroom. We pride ourselves in offering young international students a high standard and safe experience in the UK whilst they enjoy a culturally immersive and fun activity programme.
We are currently looking for people like you to lead and develop a fun, energetic, inspiring and creative team of Activity Leaders and to manage excursions administration. You will be team leader who is passionate about sports and activities with strong organisation and planning skills. You will also amend and update risk assessments to operate a safe environment for our international young students.
We are looking for:
- Previous sports-related work experience
- Previous work experience involving planning and organisation
- Previous leadership experience
- Strong and logical problem-solving skills
- An ability to manage multiple concurrent activities and excursion programmes
- An ability to adapt programmes to suit the students’ ages and level of English
- Team players
- Adaptability and flexibility in a busy working environment
- A passion for working with children and young people
- Relationship building skills
A sport, first aid or lifeguarding qualification is a bonus but not essential!
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold or be willing to obtain a valid DBS
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be available to work for 48 hours per week for the whole of July, including evenings and weekends
- Be able to live and work residentially on site. Full board and accommodation will be provided free of charge
Ardmore Language Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates are required to provide criminal checks including a valid Enhanced DBS Certificate and/or overseas police checks.
#smilewithardmore this summer and click ‘apply now’!