Butlin’s Bognor Regis are looking for Bars Team to join them working in our bar’s venues across our resort.
Joining our team as a Bars Team Member with us will give you the opportunity to develop skills including:
- Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
- Developing an understanding of guest needs and using this knowledge to improve the business
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that all bars team understand the
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a willingness to learn new skills
- Are Team players with a positive attitude
- Show Flexibility, reliability and punctuality
- Have an enthusiasm to deliver a fantastic experience to all of our guests
- Experience of working within a busy bar environment including cocktail making, is desirable although not essential as bars training can be given
- Barista experience within our Bars Team is desirable although not essential as bars training can be given
If going the extra mile for someone comes naturally to you, you could be a natural fit with us!It is strengths like these that we look for in our people. You are comfortable starting a conversation with anyone, answering their questions or meeting their requests, doing that bit extra for them and going the extra mile. It comes naturally to you.For you, making people smile is what makes it all worthwhile. Seeing our guests happy is what makes you happy. When you have made sure everyone has had the best possible time and leaves us with a smile you feel like you have had a great day.Being part of the Bars Team here at Butlin's means you love teamwork, are a great communicator and bring a positive attitude. So we're looking for people who like people.We are happy to train and develop the right individuals. If you think you can go that extra mile to ensure a happy holiday, come and be a part of the 2019 and beyond Butlin’s Team.The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- Local discounts, including restaurants and retail outlets
- Subsidised team diner
- Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Team member appreciation and recognition schemes
There is limited live in accommodation available for team who are over 18 years old if relocating to the area.
No matter which role you fulfil at Butlin's, all of us are working towards our common goal of delighting our guests every time by providing amazing memories and experiences, as well as creating an environment where our team can perform at their best.