Travel abroad as an international participant on one of Angloville’s sponsored cultural programmes and have your board and lodging in beautiful hotels completely covered. Visit stunning places and meet inspiring people during one of the most popular immersion programmes in Europe. Optionally, become a qualified TEFL teacher in weeks with an AngloTEFL Scholarship!
📆 Winter 2023 and/or Summer 2023
✍️ The Angloville Program was featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian.
💁♀️ You are not required to offer formal teaching - simply be a conversation partner while having a multicultural experience, learn about other people and share your story.
🙌 On each program, you will make 50+ new friends from Europe, the UK, the US and Ireland while taking part in activities, games and fun conversations TOGETHER.
🤝 Connect with interesting professionals from all around the region
What we offer
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- Full board during your stay - great local food.
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
- An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
- Meet new friends - an opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
- Build your CV
- Become more well travelled
- Have loads of fun!
- Have a Native level of English
- 18+ years old
- Good conversational skills and social skills
- No teaching experience required, but we require passion for education and languages
What is your role? Make international friends!
Your role is to simply participate in conversations and activities entirely in English – no teaching experience is necessary! Angloville ultimately aims to bring people of various backgrounds together. Each week you will meet approximately 40 new people. Half of them will be Polish professionals, the other half will be English-speakers from various corners of the English-speaking world. Like the thousands of participants before you, you can expect to walk away with new friendships and lifelong memories. What do you think?
Join more than 10 000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year. Pick a great picturesque venue for yourself, and apply now!