Volunteer abroad as a Mentor for Language Learners this Summer and have your board and lodging in beautiful hotels covered. Visit Malta, Krakow, Budapest, Warsaw, Zakopane “The Polish Alps” or Baltic seaside and many more this summer. Optionally, become a qualified TEFL teacher in weeks using an AngloTEFL Scholarship!
The Angloville Programme was featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
All programs run strictly in accordance with local government health, safety and sanitary regulations #safeholidays.
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Poland or Hungary for 1 to 6 weeks and help European students improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities. You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
All board and lodging is paid for by Angloville, all you have to do is show up and talk in your native language! Not only will this look great on your CV, it is a great chance to explore another country, become more well travelled, meet great new friends, and of course having fun all the while!
What we offer
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- Full board during your stay - great local food.
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Budapest, Krakow, La Valetta, Gdansk, Wroclaw and more
- An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
- Meet new friends - an opportunity to connect with people from 10+ countries
- An opportunity to participate in extra trips for Angloville alumnis: the Baltic cruise (Riga-Helsinki-Stockholm) and the tour of Ukraine
- Build your CV & Become more well travelled
- Programs run strictly according to health, safety and sanitary requirements set by government agencies #safeholidays
- Have loads of fun!
- High School GCSE's
- No previous work experience required
- Be a Native English Speaker / Native level of English
- 18 year old +
- Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
- Conversing in English, not teaching. That's it!
Travel safely to Europe this summer on a budget. Pick an amazing picturesque venue for yourself, and apply now!