An exciting vacancy has arisen in our resort accommodation department.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for the rooms, apartments, communal corridors /external areas ensuring high standards at all times for our guests to enjoy.
Key responsibilities and duties include
- Ensuring the exceptionally high standards of cleanliness within our units of accommodation are met
- Keeping to tight deadlines ready for our guests to check in
- Resolving any guests queries or concerns
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety procedures
- Lead and motivate a team to deliver excellence.
- Ensuring all necessary Company paperwork is completed in line company policies and procedures.
- Providing an atmosphere where the team feels respected and rewarded and communication is open and honest.
- Follow through on any performance issues and ensuring the team is trained coached and mentored.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a passion to succeed and deliver exceptional customer service in a results driven environment
- Have a problem solving attitude.
- Be able to focus on the detail and prioritise to ensure the biggest positive impact.
- Strong communication skills to allow good relationships between guests and team
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a high pressured environment
- Have the ability to work from the direction of the Head housekeeper and own initiative.
- Subsidised team bistro
- Many of the resorts facilities can be used for free
- Free laundrette
- Holiday discounts for immediate family
- Plus many more!