We are actively seeking experienced fitness instructors to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The beautiful landscape, excellent sporting facilities and outdoor fitness areas offer the perfect retreat for keen aerobics professionals looking for adventure and a change of scenery.
You’ll design a varied programme of classes to suit all levels of fitness including classes such as aqua, circuit training, body pump, ab attack and hi & lo intensity aerobics. Your day will start with either an early morning run or a gentle sunshine stroll and will include sunrise and sunset stretch classes.
- Deliver a variety of aerobic style classes per day
- Tailor-make exciting weekly Aerobics and Fitness programmes
- Arrange a ‘wet-weather’ programme when required
- Maintain activities and entertainment equipment
- Proactively advertise your daily schedule Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Choreograph, direct and participate in evening entertainments
- RSA Level 2, YMCA Studio Instructor (Exercise to Music) or equivalent
- Sports Leadership qualification desirable 6 months experience teaching aerobics
- 6 months group leadership or training delivery (to at least 10 people) experience
- First Aid Certificate Good swimmer
Mark Warner is one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK which has won many awards over the years and is a market leader for family holidays. We offer winter and summer opportunities so whether you are looking for a one off season or a long term career we can support whatever path you choose!
Apply today to start the journey…