We are looking for Guest Experience Managers to join our Team working in Europe, to consistently provide exceptional holiday experiences to our customers, from the moment they arrive on site. and throughout their holiday with us. You will develope and lead a team who understands our customers,and anticipates their needs. This will be done within a cost conscious culture where people understand how to deliver more with less.
You will have access to the following benefits
- A competitive Salary and 2.5 days holiday for every month worked
- Fully equipped live accommodationand travel paid for by us
- Full training is provided
- Discounted holidays for your friends and family
The principle accountability includes consistent delivery of the ‘brand quality standard’, always meeting the expectations of our customers and aspiring to exceed it. The core elements of the standard will entail:
- Proven Management experience including,developing and coaching providing feedback
- Ability to plan and organise, make efficient use of resources
- Experience of providing a high standard of customer care
- A working knowledge of numeracy and IT
- Ability to work under pressure
If successful, you will be invited to an assessment day in our Head Offices in Northwich, Cheshire in October.