Wonderful job in Finnish Lapland at Levi.
We are looking for a guide to the Icekarting track. Icekarting is one of the most popular activities at Levi. We are highly rated in Tripadvisor. We give the customers a wonderful experience with go-karts on the icetrack.
We have a big working area: there are various tracks and 18 karts. In the main building we have a changing room, toilets and a maintenance room. Outside we have a fireplace for the breaks and spectators.
One work day includes:
- Giving driving equipments for customers and showing safety instructions
- Taking care of customers on the track
- Keeping safety on all times
- Making sure the karts are working correctly
- Serving hot juice and giving driving tips
- Common maintenance tasks: snow works, building fire, keeping all places clean etc.
The job includes:
- Outdoor clothes for working: jacket, trousers, shoes and gloves
We will offer an apartment for living in Levi. There is an own or shared bedroom and shared kitchen, toilet and shower.
We are looking for guide who is:
- Ready to work outdoors
- Good with people and enjoys customer service
- Showing initiative
- Brisk and friendly
- Fluent in English (other languages are a big plus)
You can check our programme videos to learn more about the job.