As a Night Supervisor you'll be responsible for the students welfare and safety whilst in their accommodation, in addition, you'll be a representative for Embassy Summer when no other senior member of staff is available.
WHAT DOES MY EVENING LOOK LIKE?
Our night supervisors typically work between the hours of 23.00 - 04.00, 6 out of 7 days a week and are typically required to be available on Fri, Sat, Sun & Monday nights.
A vast majority of our centres are on University campus', with students housed within halls of residence. It is the primary role of the Night Supervisor to promote and report on the safety and wellbeing of our students.
WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS DO I NEED?
To be shortlisted by our Summer recruitment team you’ll need to show us that you meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be about to work as both a team and individually
It is highly advantageous to hold a valid first aid certificate and/or SIA license for this position
You'll also need to demonstrate:
- The ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people
- The emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours
- And a positive attitude to the use of authority and maintaining discipline
READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? EXCITED TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED BY OUR TEAM OF RECRUITMENT OFFICERS TO DISCUSS YOUR SUMMER EMPLOYMENT