GENERAL PARK MANAGER/ GENERAL PARK ASSISTANT
We are a UK Registered Company Founded in 2008 who provide Customer Service Representatives to the camping holiday sector, in several European Countries, including Italy, France, Spain, Hungry. As our business expands each season so does our requirement for new representatives. If you think you have the motivation and the positive attitude required and you are looking for a change in your life and/or a new challenge, then please review the below and make an application today!
- As a general park manager or general park assistant you will live and work on your given campsite throughout the season.
- You will always therefore be responsible for the welfare and well-being of Happy Camp customers. You will be the customers host from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave. You will be the first point of contact for Happy Camp customers during their stay, creating a positive impression of yourself and Happy Camp. You will be responsible for the following duties;
- You will clean, montage and de montage all accommodation on your site at the start and the end of the season.
- During the season once customers have left (Normally Daily) you will need to prepare and clean the accommodation to a high standard ready for the next family arriving.
- You will prepare the Happy Camp reception area making it attractive and welcoming, by furnishing it with flowers, posters of local information, general information etc and keeping it clean and tidy at all times.
- You will be required to be on reception daily (except for your day of rest) to respond to customer queries.
- Daily customers visit to maintain a high profile on the campsite
- You are required to liaise with campsite staff and management on behalf of Happy Camp customers, therefore a good working relationship must be established and maintained. In all circumstances you must work for the best interest of Happy Camp.
- On arrival days you will meet and greet customers, checking the customers in, completing all required paperwork and showing them to their accommodation.
- Departure day you will need to check out your customers ensuring that they have left the accommodation in the appropriate way, still leaving the customers with a good experience of Happy Camp.
- You will be responsible for all aspects including payment of hire items e.g linen, air con, baby packs
- If you are a general park manager, you could be responsible for managing general park assistants.
- You will collect deposits from each customer that arrives to cover cleaning and breakages.
- You will be responsible for the collection, safe keeping and return of customer deposit.
- Issuing receipts of any payments made for deposits or hire items.
- Admin – weekly charting of customer arrivals, keeping a diary of any incident that occurs during the season e.g complaints, accidents, maintenance, early departures etc. submitting general expenses forms via post and any other paperwork required throughout the season
- Basic Maintenance will be required throughout the season, replacing light bulbs, repairing cupboard hinges, basic plumbing repairs, changing gas bottles, this list is not exhaustive.
Interested ???? Please apply now !