Do you have the persuasion for equation? Are you compelled by excel? A gift for calculation and communication?
Be an integral part of a vibrant resort team dividing your time between managing resort accounts, stock ordering and ensuring budgets are adhered to.
- Prepare and audit resort accounts to ensure all income and expenditure is accurately accounted for on a timely basis.
- Collate and check all in-resort accounts in accordance with standards set and reports for accuracy and supporting documentation and send them to Bourg on a weekly basis.
- Maximise income and minimise expenditure and consider operational costs at all times monitoring the resort’s financial performance, providing regular feedback to the Resort Manager.
- Able to demonstrate previous relevant accounting experience
- A good team player
- Hardworking and efficient
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of budget control and cash handling
- A flexible, hands on and proactive approach
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes: - Season ski pass - Ski or snowboard equipment for the season - Insurance which covers off piste - Return travel from the UK - Accommodation - Food - Holiday Pay - Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions) - Uniform - Performance related incentives (certain management roles only) - Sales commission (certain sales roles only) - Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season) - Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands