We are looking for an exceptional Retail Catering Manager to join our team who can demonstrate their passion for our brand and the British seaside... who likes people, has a desire to deliver the very best in customer service and who are excited about being part of the next chapter of our story.
“You’ll never get more out of life than doing a job you enjoy”... Sir Billy ButlinIt’s almost 80 years since Billy Butlin changed the face of the British holiday. With an aim to make the seaside break accessible for all, his resorts became the “go to” place for British families for many years. He wanted to create a place of colour and happiness where families would be looked after by a team of people whose sole purpose would be summed up by the phrase “Our true intent is all for your delight”.
You will be an expert at delighting our guests by:
- Having attention to detail and a creative flair to constantly develop the venue, with the ability to communicate at all levels and thrive under pressure
- When things don't quite go right you will be able to resolve problems speedily and with empathy in a way that will ensure guests remember their holiday for all the right reasons, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience
- Look for ways to exceed guest expectation and always, without exception, be willing to go the extra mile for our guests
A great team leader:
- Inspire and motivate the members of your team with passion, energy and commitment.
- Share best practice and develop your team members to achieve their goals.
- Establish and grow good working relationships with your peers, department and your own team.
- Assist with Training & Development of new and current employees, to ensure that all employees are trained to the recognised standards and in line with the Company cultural process.
- Ensure a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, HASAW Act, COSHH & HACCP.
An experienced Manager:
- Manage stock order, control and rotation in line with the Company auditable process.
- Manage the Venues P&L and all financial controls including labour budget.
- Manage team rota's to ensure payroll targets are met whilst ensuring excellent service delivery to our guests.
- Constantly improving the product and service offer to wow our Guest.
- Manage and develop the team.
- Above all you will be passionate about what we want to achieve
- You will also be a true leader supporting the team to deliver
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar role where you have led a team is essential.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene is essential, Intermediate Food Hygiene is desirable.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Passion about people both delivering exceptional customer service and an exceptional working environment.
- A problem solving attitude and be keen to learn.
The benefitsAbout the Benefits:
- Annual Bonus scheme
- 20% off holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Regular Team offers
- Access to discounted offers from a variety of providers
- Team member appreciation and recognition schemes
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'big hearted' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by the values for our guests.