SET SAIL FOR ADVENTURE IN 2023!
Do you love water sports? Searching for a career in sailing with real prospects & progression?
Share the joy of being on the water as a specialist Sailing Instructor with PGL. You’ll live, work and play at one of our 14 stunning centres across the UK.
You’ll enjoy overseeing our diverse range of fun water sports, from sailing, dragon boats, kayaking, canoes & SUP. You’ll be responsible for delivering fun & educational sessions to children and families; maintaining high levels of safety; training and supervising water sports instructors and; reviewing the quality of our activities & equipment.
You’ll also be able to take pride in enriching the lives of young people by instilling a love of adventure and the great outdoors, encouraging independence and empowering them to achieve amazing things in the future.
PGL is renowned for its personal development & investment in people. We’ll support you each step of the way, including all the training you need to be confident and successful in your role, a personal development plan, and nationally recognised qualifications funded by PGL to give your career the very best start.
But life at PGL isn’t all work, as a valued member of #TeamPGL you’ll be joining a tight-knit community & building friendships with like-minded people, who in their spare time enjoy socialising, outdoor activities, and team events.
This is an incredible opportunity to be paid to learn & develop, make friends and have fun!
IS THIS YOU?
Love working with children and young people and be able to communicate with this age group confidently and effectively
Be passionate about water sports and the benefits of outdoor living.
You’ll need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK
We are committed to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community.
- We are proud to offer excellent rates of pay of up to £1,916 per month for entry level roles.
- After successful completion of your first year recieve a generous increase in your pay.
- Take advantage of our on-site accommodation and meals package, you’ll be earning up to £318 per week with no extra bills to worry about! .
- You’ll be provided with all the uniform you will need and enjoy a 20% discount in all our stores.
- If successful, you’ll be offered a role starting in EARLY 2023 (however we do have some opportunities available in Autumn 2022 if you were looking to start your adventure earlier).