Venue Holidays is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic and friendly people - both young and mature, singles and couples - to join our dedicated team of overseas staff. Our Campsite Representatives are essential to our customers’ enjoyment of their holidays and a vital part of our holiday programme. If you think that you have what it takes and you would like to spend an enjoyable summer abroad, we would like to hear from you.
Senior Campsite Representative Job Description
The Senior Campsite Representative role will involve working on one of our larger campsites and looking after the interests of our guests. The day-to-day role of the Senior Campsite Representative varies, although in addition to taking part in the duties listed under Campsite Representative, the following tasks must also be carried out.
This will involve carrying out the following tasks:
- The organisation of work duties and rotas for the team.
- Ensuring that team members carry out their tasks to a satisfactory standard.
- Company paperwork, booking charts and accounts kept accurate and up to date.
- Liaising directly with the Area Manager and the UK head office.
- Motivating the team and giving support where required.
- Problem solving, using common sense and experience to achieve the best results.
- Senior Representatives to be involved in both montage and demontage.
- Cleaning accommodation to a high standard prior to the arrival of our clients. (This may involve making minor repairs to the accommodation and equipment.)
- Welcoming clients on their arrival and visiting them prior to their departure.
- Looking after clients during their holiday, providing information on the local area and dealing with any problems that may occur.
- Completing weekly reports and accounts, interpreting booking information sent out from the UK office and putting this into practice at the campsite.
- Liaising with campsite management.
- Montage (putting up of tents and preparation/cleaning of accommodation prior to the start of season) and Demontage (cleaning and packing away of equipment and the dismantling of tents at the end of season).
- Other duties as required.
What we are looking for?
- Mature individual with industry experience (preferably in a similar role)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Italian, German, Dutch or Spanish would be beneficial