We are actively seeking experienced Waterski and Wakeboard Instructors to join our team for the 2019 season. Our season runs from April to November.
As a member of our dynamic team, you’ll teach children and adults to waterski, wakeboard and monoski. We offer lessons for beginners up to improver courses for experienced skiers. We use a training boom system for beginner lessons. You’ll ensure all customers have a fun, safe experience whilst under your instruction. You'll also tow experienced wakeboarders/waterskiers/monoskiers in shorter sessions and offer advice on their technique. We teach a large number of young children and families, so you must be able to adapt to all age groups. You must have excellent boat handling skills.
- Provide a high level of safety and instruction for customers and staff on the water
- Daily waterski, wakeboard and monoski instruction and towing.
- Towing banana and inflatable rides.
- Assist with other watersports activities including jetski rentals, sailing, paddleboarding and customer service.
- Assist with powerboat rentals, offering instruction to customers and maintenance of boats.
- Ensure safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with daily maintenance and upkeep of the watersports site and its equipment.
- Assist with safety boat duties and rescues.
- Yacht transfers to and from beach to luxury yacht charters.
- Strive to constantly promote and upsell our business activities
- Adhere to standards of the company and help with all aspects of the business – we’re all one team!
The hours are long and the work is hard, but we all just work hard and play hard- and enjoy the perks that come with the job!
BWSW preferred but not essential.
Must hold car driving licence.
Ideal candidate will have minimum 2 seasons/years experience