Summer Camp USA 2019 Application
Making American Dreams Come True Since 1962
Work at Summer Camp USA with BUNAC and your life will change forever. At camp, you can get paid up to $1850 to lead children in activities, make besties and have a dreamy American summer. Activity instructors like sports coaches are in high demand, and you’ll rack up over 1000 hours of quality coaching time - perfect experience to add to your CV! Above all, you’ll make a huge positive impact to children’s lives.
Book onto the programme today with a £39 deposit, and spend 8-10 weeks working and living the American dream.
Being a water sports instructor on Summer Camp Exchange USA combines the responsibilities of teaching on the waterfront with being a camp counselor. The job is as fun as it is rewarding, and you'll swap your mundane office for a beautiful beach, lake or swimming pool. What better way is there to enhance your skills?
We're looking for water sports instructors with experience in the following areas:
- Motor boat driving.
Teaching at camp usually means working in idyllic surroundings, and what could be better than cooling off in the camp lake on a hot day in the American sun?
What you get:
- Placement at a camp in the USA – we match you with your perfect camp based on your personality, skills and experience
- Return transatlantic flight with other BUNACers (flight programme only)
- First night’s accommodation in the USA
- Food and accommodation whilst at camp
- Pocket money of up to $1,850 depending on your age and experience
- Assistance with securing your J-1 work visa
- SEVIS - a US Government fee
- Medical Insurance
- Pre-departure orientation day in the UK to help you get ready for camp life
- Access to Summer Camp Recruitment Fairs
- Access to exclusive travel deals with STA Travel
When do I apply?
Now! Click 'apply now' to find out more information on how to get placed.