Be part of something special this summer and do something different.
An Activity Courier role is one full of variety, energy and fun. They will deliver our fully designed activity programme to holiday makers of all ages. Comprehensive, industry recognised training is given to all our staff team prior to working so you have all the knowledge you need to do the role.
French language skills are essential for communicating with the French campsite staff and ensuring that you can all work well together.
Activities are specifically designed for different age groups depending on their age and development. Many activities for the younger age group will involve taking them on an imaginary journey through different lands where knights, pirates or cowboys exist. During their journey they will make crafts, read stories, play games and sing songs.
For the older age group there is something very different available. Some activities will involve team work such as Raft Building and Mysterious Missions. Others involve learning a new skill such as Water Walkerz and Fencing or just having fun such as Body Zorbing.
With all these activities fully designed ready for you to deliver, you just need to bring loads of energy and enthusiasm. The variety is vast so no two days will be the same.
What you will need:
- French language skills are essential
- Enthusiasm and confidence to deliver to small groups of children and adults.
- A desire to travel and a thirst for doing something different
- Be aged 18 years or older to start work (you can apply earlier but will need to wait until you are 18 to start work)
- Hold a valid UK passport
- Any experience in delivering activities or working in campsites would be a great bonus but not essential