Amazing Package! Work 35 hours or less per week for £174!
There has never been a better time to experience a winter season in the Alps. Pay levels have increased and working hours reduced so you will have every opportunity to make the most of the snow with new friends as you join one of the best - and best looked after - season teams in the Alps.
Activity Leaders provide fun, safe and secure winter-themed activities for the children on holiday. Children’s ages range from 3 months to 12 years and cover three Kids clubs, the Adventurers, The Powder Hounds and the Powder Pups. Each resort has its own well-equipped crèche, and Activity Leaders are expected to bring their great ideas along to the design of the activities. Activities are inspired by the mountains and the winter environment and usually include snowman making; hot chocolate trips; nature walks and igloo building!
Who we are looking for:
- You will be enthusiastic, creative and a dedicated individual who wants to give every child the best possible holiday. We believe that even the youngest of children are entitled to enjoy their holiday in the Alps as much as their parents, therefore, enthusiastic, imaginative and self-motivated team members are required.
- Experience of previous employment in high quality Childcare settings is essential and experience in a hospitality setting is preferred.
- It is required that you hold a UK National Insurance number, UK bank account, and an UK passport.
- A recent DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) enhanced disclosure and certificate – we can assist with this process.
What we provide:
Family Ski Company provide their resort teams with an excellent employment package
We pay £149 per week + £25 food allowance for working 35 hours or less!
- Transport to and from the UK at the beginning and at the end of the season.
- A full season lift pass
- Insurance that covers skiing accidents and emergency medical cover
- Ski equipment for the full season
- Ski lessons
- Accommodation (We have double rooms for couples)
- One and a half days off per week (this is more than the standard single day most companies offer as well as staggered shifts allowing for skiing around work duties)
We have an excellent reputation in the industry for treating our teams very well and with great respect.