If you’re in the activity or travel industry, this is a unique summer opportunity to move up to management – in an overseas hotel
You’ll be the most senior on-site staff member, and have total responsibility for ensuring the success of every aspect of day-to day-operations.
If you have determination, motivation, energy and people-handling skills, and want to build a career in management, this position gives you the freedom and space you’ll need to manage your own team and deliver amazing activities to holiday-makers.
Activity Managers are vital to the success of each of our overseas hotel operations. You’ll be a leader. You’ll be confident. You’ll be inspirational. And you’ll display the meticulous attention to detail needed to handle our management systems.
You’ll be a key figure for staff and customers, responsible for delivering the quality and safety of the whole activity programme. No two days are ever the same.
There will be regular meetings with individual staff members and teams where you can collect and deliver feedback, before offering your support and encouragement – and, possibly, generating and implementing innovative ideas.
When it comes to talking to holiday-makers, you’ll be approachable and relaxed – able to give assistance with the assurance that you have the best interests of them and their families at heart.
While you’ll be out and about monitoring the operation and checking safety systems – there will be elements of administration to complete. This will include making regular management reports to the UK and handling timetabling and staff personnel files.
Get in touch, today
This is a terrific opportunity to be grabbed with both hands - a great step up for anyone considering a career in management, whatever the industry. Contact us for a chat.
What we’d love to see
- You have the enthusiasm and motivation to delivering excellent programmes for all holiday-makers.
- You love travel and are committed to doing something unique to further your management career.
- You have good organisational, paperwork and computer skills.
- You have a great personality, excellent leadership skills and are a born communicator.
- You’re approachable, responsive and dedicated to providing high-levels of customer satisfaction.
- It’s essential that you have experience in either the activity or travel industry. Supervisory experience will also be a benefit.
- You have to be aged 18 or older to start work. But it’s OK to apply earlier as long as you’re 18 or over on your first day at work.
- You must hold a valid UK passport.
We value our Activity Managers
We’re a friendly, highly professional company, currently involved in recruiting and training teams for over 50 holiday locations, worldwide. Our Activity Managers are key to the delivery of high-quality activities to over 300,000 children and adults each year. Our safety record is impeccable and guest feedback is extremely positive.
We currently work with companies in the UK and abroad, including TUI, Center Parcs, Canvas Holidays, Hoseasons and Away Resorts, as well as a number of independent operators.