We are looking for experienced Adventure Instructors to take on a supervisory role working in our UK Adventure operation. This role will be based on one of our four beautiful sites and will involve leading a small team of activity instructors, to ensure we deliver unforgettable and exceptional residential activity experiences to every child and adult who travels with us.
As our most senior staff member on-site the Adventure Manager will deal with all aspects of the day to day operation of the programme. This will include having regular meetings with individual staff members to give feedback, support and encouragement, talking to teachers and getting feedback in order to make improvements and ensuring safety checks are completed as required.
Whilst we expect our Adventure Managers to be out and about monitoring the operation and having a presence for both teachers and staff team, there are elements of administration to complete. This will include regular reports to the UK, timetabling and staff personnel files.
There is a great sense of achievement from leading a successful operation and it can lead to further job opportunities within In2action.
What you will need:
- Enthusiasm for delivering a good programme for all school groups.
- A desire for doing something different
- Good organisational, paperwork and computer skills
- Experience in either the activity industry or school education is essential. Supervisory experience will also be a benefit.
- Operational knowledge as well as proven leadership and communication skills.
- Be aged 18 years or older to start work (you can apply earlier but will need to wait until you are 18 to start work)
- Be eligible to work in the UK