This programme is perfect for anyone with an active interest in Chinese culture or developing their childcare experience. Preferrably both! Spend 3 or 6 months working as an Au Pair for a family in China working with children whilst seeing some of the oldest historical wonders of the world, this program will enable you to gain an insight into this fascinating country.
With a full three-day orientation with other new Au Pairs they'll train you for life in China and as an au pair. From there, you'll be welcomed into your family with open arms. From there you'll work for up to 30 hours per week, with responsibilities such as playing with children, taking them to and from school and preparing snacks for them. The main purpose of the position is to develop the English language skills, of those you are Au Pairing, through tutoring and conversation. You will be a role model for the children in your care and they will look up to you for guidance and support. As part of the Au Pair program, you will receive 60 class-hours of Mandarin classes per 3 month stay.
Your local coordinator will create social opportunities so you can meet other Au Pairs. Your assigned coordinator will ensure that you make friends with others in your area, so you always have groups to hang out with.
- Roundtrip flights
- A monthly stipend of 1,000 RMB (To give you an idea... A typical meal is 20 RMB and metro ride 3 RMB)
- Contract completion bonus (for 6 month+ duration)
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- 24/7 emergency phone number in China
- 60 hours of Mandarin classes per 3 month stay
- Monthly cultural courses plus training materials
- Medical, accident and liability insurance
- Assigned coordinator in your city
- Necessary visa documentation for your application
Apply now for this unique experience.