Live and work abroad in Spain! Becoming an Au Pair in Spain is the perfect way to make new friends, learn or improve your Spanish language skills and experience the culture as a local. You’ll have lots of opportunities to travel around the country and see the sites of the city during your time off.
With most host families living in Madrid, you will be an Au Pair in the largest hot spot in Spain. Perhaps 6.5 million people in the country’s capital is not your cup of tea? Not to worry, as other cities include Seville, Barcelona, Malaga and Santander. Students from around the world have found Madrid to be an exceptional place to live and learn a language that is already spoken by more than 500 million people around the world. The Au Pair in Spain program is a great opportunity to become part of a Spanish family, as the Host Family welcomes you as a family member and not as an employee.
- All food and accommodation; including your own private room
- Airport pick-up; exact arrival date in Spain will be agreed and confirmed by your Host Family.
- Weekly pay of 70 to 80 Euros (£60 to £100) per week, dependent upon location
- Welcome package via email; including information on public transportation, things to do in Madrid and contact details for other Au Pairs in your area
- In-country assistance and advice during your stay in Spain
- Au Pair Social Program with such discounted activities as: day trips, nights out, wine and tapas tastings, full day excursions, weekend trips, etc. (Additional cost)
- Au Pair specific Facebook where you can get in touch with other participants, and check out our activities schedule
Find out more by visiting the Smaller Earth website