Looking for a holiday job?
Join us for camps in the Summer Holidays, October Half term, the build up to Christmas and the Easter Holidays!
Are you looking to get paid whilst having fun during the holidays?
We run day camps for children between the ages of 3 – 16 around London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. These camps operate weekdays only between 8am and 6pm.
The Camp Manager has overall responsibility for the camp. You will be the person that everyone at the camp looks to for motivation, support and direction, therefore you must show knowledge and experience in the product, programming, customer care, diplomacy, financial care and health and safety.
You will be required to keep the lines of communication open between the operations team, contact centre and the parents of the children.
As the Camp Manager you will create staff rotas and carefully manage staff ratios daily to ensure we are not over or understaffed and within our budget requirements.
- Over 18 years old
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID’s
- Knowledge and experience of managing a childcare camp (programming, health and safety, financial care and customer care).
- Desirable to have a level 3 childcare qualification / PGCE
- Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- High level of safeguarding awareness
- Paediatric first aid
Pay: Up to £134 per day
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
With nearing 50 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over four decades and continue to offer an excellent childcare service for parents over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
- £100 refer a friend scheme – you can make £100’s through this!
- Free staff uniform
- Paid training and induction
- Holiday pay
- Wagestream (Get paid early)
- Perkbox (Free coffee’s, cinema tickets etc)
- Learning and development
- Fun socials
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with your CV / fill out our application form
- Answer our screening questions
- A fun and informative virtual group interview
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed
- Attend a fully paid training day