Looking to further your career in the Outdoor Industry?
As the Centre Manager you will ensure that the centre runs in accordance with all of Acorn Adventure’s policies and procedures. You will be required to continuously monitor all aspects of the centre, to include activities, catering & customer services.
What we’re looking for…
If you have excellent standards, are highly motivated and have the skills needed to ensure you and your centre staff team deliver superb customer service to our guests at all times, then Acorn is the company for you! You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the centre, including budgets, staff training, finance, maintaining local relationships and maintaining facilities and equipment.
By taking up this challenge you will achieve a lot and gain valuable experience at Acorn Adventure managing your own centre and a great team of like-minded people, whilst enjoying the benefits of living and working in a fantastic outdoors environment! We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous management experience
- Seasonal outdoor industry experience
- 21 years+ so can drive company car
- Full clean car licence
- High customer service focus
- Strong commercial skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Availability to start in April and work the full season until August
All of our senior staff participate in a comprehensive training programme. We are looking for people who can commit to working the full season.
Why work for Acorn?
On top of the rewarding opportunity to support your staff team to meet their potential and manage a dynamic centre that gives guests of all ages the chance to overcome fears and try new, exciting things, we can offer you:
- A competitive wage
- 3 meals a day (monday to Friday) and accommodation (all week) available onsite for free!
- The use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and gain NGB qualifications
- Personal development
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations making lifelong friends
All applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account.
We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.