Are you currently working within childcare but are on the lookout for something that offers you something a bit different, say in another country? Than at Mark Warner we have just what you are looking for. We are currently looking for someone who is outgoing who is enthusiastic about outdoor activities, who also has a passion for childcare to join our award winning team as a Children’s Activity Leader this summer season.
With Mark Warner you will have the chance to work in one of our beautiful locations based in Greece.
Some of your responsibilities as a Children’s Activity Leader will include:
- Assist and plan a programme of activities, suitable for the age range of children
- Understand individual children, childcare and child development
- Supervise children at play (indoor and outdoor), various activities and experiences
- To take an active part in childcare objects and special events
- Supervise children as required at meal times, act as a role model to develop eating abilities
- Project a happy, caring and efficient environment
- Observe each child’s progress; report on achievements
- At least completed 2nd year of a degree course in Education, Sports or Coaching which involved full time placements with sole responsibility of children
- Alternatively, 2 years’ experience working in a sports coaching or childcare environment
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Good swimmer
- Enhanced DBS check
- UK/EU Passport holder or the rights to live and work in the UK or EU
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Not only do we offer you a comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, discounts at the company bars (bonus!) and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our enchanting locations in 2023. If you are looking for something a little different but want to continue your career within childcare, apply now!