This role is the perfect opportunity for childcare professionals who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company. You will be a part of a team delivering the childcare operation in resort and it will be your responsibility to ensure children are cared for in a safe environment and have an ability to work across all the age groups from 4months to 13 years, delivering a varied and engaging activity programme.
You will be working within a professional childcare team in order to provide the very best experience for the children. From the moment the children arrive in the club you will ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime experiencing new activities and letting their imaginations run wild.
Our team are flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the children have a fun-filled and enjoyable time, which is what keeps families coming back to us year after year. The resorts may have incredible facilities for children but it is our team that really counts and makes the difference.
In your spare time you will be exploring hidden beaches, seeking out unspoilt villages and enjoying the local delicacies and culture. If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that enables you to live in some of Europe’s most desirable coastal locations and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Plan a variety of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities each week
- Keep an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines
- Plan appropriate menus and produce nutritious meals for children
- Be confident in liaising with parents
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- Team player
- Good self motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- Minimum of a level two recognised and acrredited childcare qualification (such as CACHE level two)
- Experience of working in a childcare role
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- Strong swimmer
- Available for the whole season (we have a variety of season lengths)
- UK/EU passport
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check).
Package and benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Comfortable accommodation
- Full insurance (covering you in and out of work)
- Return travel from the UK
- Stylish uniform
- Comprehensive training course