Work on a cruise ship in the school holidays
Jump on-board in 2018 and work as part of the P&O Cruises childcare team. Work during the school holidays and return to your job afterwards.
This job is like no other as you will visit different places, explore new worlds and gain experiences that stay with you for a lifetime whilst doing a job that you love.
Seasonal Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring our youngest guests on board luxury cruise ships have the holiday of a lifetime - You'll be responsible for delivering an exciting range of onboard activities from quizzes and sports tournaments to pirate days and family discos.
You will be part of a professional and experienced team who provide a variety of games and activities for children from the ages of 2 to 8-years or 9 to 17-years old.
If you are a teacher, experienced nursery nurse or a childcare professional looking to occupy your school holidays and further your career, we want to hear from you!
- Full & relevant level 3 diploma in childcare & education or a degree in a educational field or PGCE with QTS (or equivalent)
- 1+ year experience working with children in a nursery setting or school environment after achieving your childcare qualification
- Able to offer a minimum of 4 school holiday weeks, spread across the year to this role
- Passion for working with young children & teenagers
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
- Energetic character
- Competitive salary £1,381 - £1,845 per month
- Sail around the world to amazing destinations
- Food, accommodation and uniform costs included
- All international embarkation and disembarkation flights included
- Add an additional dimension to your childcare experience
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
- Gain amazing experiences working on a luxury cruise ship
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all employees, volunteers and contractors to share this commitment. This post is subject to the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks, including an Enhanced criminal record and barred List Check.