Become part of our well-loved and truly international TUI Entertainment Team as one of our Daytime/Evening Entertainers or Experience & Activity Hosts and use every minute of the day or night to make guests smile and ‘live happy’.
This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU Passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs with a specific country or destination.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Our concept hotels vary in size and guest profile and so may the size of your international team.
- Our family entertainers are of course the face of fun, fun and more fun. Here you will be hosting sports, games and joining activities such as character pool walks, flash-mobs, aqua disco & big splash! In the evening you will present a variety of high-energy party dances, games & family entertainment formats.
- We also search for star evening family entertainers in TUI SUNEO to not only be a great all-rounder but a great singer to host your very own evenings.
- In our stunning TUI BLUE FOR TWO hotels, you will be hosting activities such as French boules, shuffleboard, beach volley and creating local experiences, secret walks, cooking and cocktail demos. By night you will transform to be the queen or king of ambience. Setting the scene and hosting theme nights and low-key live entertainment.
- You may additionally support the setup and maintenance of your valuable hotel sound system.
- You will always help your TUI colleagues by answering any guest questions and solving problems and best of all you can monitor and celebrate success with your regular real guest feedback results.
You will learn much more about TUI BLUE, TUI SUNEO and the range of Entertainment roles available as we identify and showcase your personality, skills & experience throughout your recruitment experience.
- Our Family and Daytime Entertainers have experience in family entertainment where a talent in singing or comedy is helpful however, the ability to dance & present on stage with a microphone is essential.
- By night our SUNEO Entertainers who support the wider entertainment team also love to sing and must be able to lead/host an evening of song.
- Our Experience & Activity Hosts enjoy crafting & organising local activities and enjoy setting the scene and hosting light evening entertainment.
- You are willing to commit - have true staying power and perseverance.
- Be conversational in English - extra languages are always a bonus and you will be available to attend training in March/April 2022.
- A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
- Regardless of job role you are consistently upbeat, a great team player and you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary, Accommodation plus meals/soft-drinks*, Flights & Uniform are all standard. *During hotel opening times
- Private Health Insurance including Covid Cover
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work-permits are paid by us.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIDestinationJobs #HolidayDestinationJobs #TUIMusement