Early Years Practioner
Want the chance to play an incredibly valuable part in shaping the lives of future generations? Our Childcare Level 3 Qualified positions can offer you exactly this with the opportunity to deliver the EYFS framework in our extended school provisions including Breakfast and After School Clubs You will use your creativity and enthusiasm to support the team and provide excellent, active learning opportunities for the wonderful children in our Early Years settings. If you are looking for a change in working environment or to develop and progress then Fit For Sport could be your next step!
If you are an Early Years Practitioner who has:
- Previous childcare experience working with 3-5 year olds.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- A commitment to equal opportunities and an ability to work effectively with young children and their families.
- Good communication skills with a positive willingness to learn and develop.
As an Early Years Practitioner are you able to:
- Ensure planning is completed in line with the EYFS and company requirements, so promoting a positive and enabling child centred environment.
- Promote a safe environment for all users.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including health and safety.
- Ensure nursery records are kept up to date and confidential.
- Attend meetings and courses as required.
- Positively and actively promote the setting.
- And would like the opportunity to build your career with Fit For Sport then please apply now!
In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- Salary scale £9.00 to £9.50 per hour.
- In-house training, every year.
- 20 days annual leave pro rata plus bank holidays.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the nature of the above jobs and in line with Fit For Sports safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service will be obtained and you will be required to join the DBS Update Service.