Realise your potential as a Team Leader - support, motivate and inspire others.
On certain sites we require Fun Station Team Leaders to supervise the Fun Station team. Your role will involve the management, motivation and development of the Fun Station team to ensure they provide a varied range of quality activities in a fun, safe environment. Your role includes all the duties of a Fun Station Rep so you will need to have experience of organising activities for children.
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Experience of working with groups of children
- Experience in organising activities for a wide age range.
- Previous work experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A successful candidate will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and complete a first aid course.
- A good working knowledge of the English language and basic numeracy
- You should have lots of energy, basic common sense and a genuine desie to help people.