Want to improve your language skills and have fun in France running action-packed campsite activities? Why not sign up for a #SummerSeason2Inspire with In2action?
If you’re looking for a fun way to round off your year abroad, or a way to spend your summer practicing your language skills, the Activity Courier job role is for you! With In2action, you’ll have the time of your life this summer, running specially designed activity programmes for children and adults on a quality holiday campsite.
Your role will be full of variety, energy and fun. You’ll receive comprehensive, industry recognised training before you start work, so you’ll know everything there is to know about what you have to do. You’ll be interacting with holidaymakers and team members from all over Europe and it’s a great chance to hone your French and/or German language skills whilst running activities and having fun.
Activities are specifically designed for holiday makers of all ages, with sporty activities galore and plenty of fun for everyone! You’ll be running fun ‘team’ activities such as Raft Building and Gladiator Challenge. Other times they’ll be learning exciting new skills, involving Water Walkerz or Body Zorbing. You might also be working within the campsite kids’ club to deliver fantastic, themed activities to children whilst their parents head off to relax, and in the evenings, we’ll be having lots of fun at our Mini Discos with dance moves for everyone!
All these activities are fully designed and ready for you to deliver. You just need to bring loads of energy, enthusiasm and a great sense of humour. There’s so much to do, we guarantee no two days will be the same. Each session with be packed full of fun and surprises!
This is a brilliant opportunity! So, apply today, and let’s talk! As an Activity Courier, you’ll have a great time and make everyone’s holiday dreams come true.
Here’s what we need
- You’ll have an outgoing, positive personality with the enthusiasm and confidence to deliver great activities to small groups of children and adults.
- You have to love travelling, love France, and love working in the fresh air.
- You’ll need to be confident in your spoken English, French and/or German skills and be able to run activities and hold conversations with guests in at least one other language from your mother tongue.
- You have to be aged 18 or older to start work. But it’s OK to apply earlier as long as you’re 18 or over on your first day on site.
- You must have a valid UK passport.
- Any experience running activities or working on campsites would be a great bonus, but not essential. We’re looking for the right people, with the right attitude and the right potential!
You’re in good hands!
We’re a friendly, highly professional company, currently involved in recruiting and training teams for over 50 holiday locations, worldwide. We deliver activities to over 300,000 children and adults each year. Our safety record is impeccable and guest feedback is extremely positive.
We currently work with companies in the UK and abroad, including TUI, Center Parcs, Canvas Holidays, Hoseasons and Away Resorts, as well as a number of independent operators.