Looking for a holiday job?
Camp Beaumont is growing! So come and join us on our exciting journey...
Are you looking to get paid whilst having fun during the holidays?
We run day camps for children between the ages of 3 – 16 around London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. These camps operate weekdays only between 8am and 6pm.
Do you want to work with children doing activities such as…
Archery, Football, Tennis, Dance, Swimming, Arts & Crafts and so much more!
Camp Beaumont are taking on Group Leaders and Head Group Leaders! You’ll be responsible for a group of children, initiating games, helping with activities and ensuring the welfare needs of all children are met.
We offer fully paid training and development! You can then pick and choose which holidays you want to work in.
- Over 18 years old
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID’s
- Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- Awareness of safeguarding children (Training will be given)
- Previous camp experience
- Qualifications in childcare (Level 2, 3, PGCE)
- Paediatric first aid
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
With 35 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over four decades and continue to offer an excellent childcare service for parents over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.
Pay: Group Leader - £10.65 per hour* Head Group Leader - £11.09 per hour*
*This includes holiday pay at the rate of 12.07%, which will be paid as a lump sum payment at the end of the camp worked. Hourly rate excluding holiday pay is £9.50 / £9.90 for all ages.
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with your CV
- 10 minute initial discussion to find out more about you and tell your more about the roles
- A fun and informative experience day
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed
- Attend a fully paid training day